The International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) has made all of the most recent editions of the Uniform Codes and several supporting documents available for purchase and immediate online download.
The following documents can be instantly downloaded as eBooks and viewed from any computer or Internetenabled
mobile device (smartphone or tablet) via the IAPMO Store (www.iapmomembership.org):
- 2012 and 2009 Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)
- 2012 and 2009 Uniform Mechanical Code (UMC)
- 2009 Uniform Solar Energy Code (USEC)
- 2009 Uniform Swimming Pool, Spa and Hot Tub Code (USPSHTC)
- 2010 Green Plumbing and Mechanical Code Supplement (GPMCS)
- 2010 California Plumbing Code (CPC)
- 2010 California Mechanical Code (CMC)
- IAPMO Green Plumbers Training Manual
- 2010 RPA Guidelines
- Backflow Prevention Reference Manual, Second Edition
IAPMO eBook codes are Web‐enabled and annotatable within such programs as Adobe Acrobat, giving users the ability to flag relevant code sections and make notes within their stored digital documents.
“The convenience of providing access to an instantly downloadable document is obvious, but beyond that IAPMO continues to stay out in front of an industry that is increasingly utilizing modern technology to serve the public with greater urgency and efficiency,” said GP Russ Chaney, IAPMO CEO. “The eBook format adds an interactive element as well as the portability of carrying the full line of Uniform Codes in your pocket.”
For more information on IAPMO’s eBooks, hardcopy documents, clothing or other available merchandise, direct your Web browser to www.iapmomembership.org.