The Associated Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors of Texas Charitable and Educational Foundation has awarded a total of $19,000 in scholarships to the following students for 2013:
· Colton James Bubela - Schulenburg, Tx
· Ashlie Paige Dillard - Mesquite, Tx
· Hannah Claire Edmunds - Brenham, Tx
· Amelia Kathryn Falcon - Houston, Tx
· Joshua David Freund - Spring Branch, Tx
· April Lee Iocco - Pearland, Tx
· Bryant Todd Iocco - Pearland, Tx
· Jazmine Azucena Mendez - Fort Worth, Tx
· Kali Nicole Miskimen - Amarillo, Tx
· Dustin Chance Noteboom - Copperas Cove, Tx
· Emerald C. Rodriguez - Fort Worth, Tx
· Michael Joseph Romo - El Paso, Tx
· Kristen Nichole Sandoval - El Paso, Tx
· Alaina Grace Smith - Burleson, Tx
· Amber Kaye-Lea Stark - Wylie, Tx
· Kaden Paul Toney - McGregor, Tx
· Timothy James Urbanek - Robinson, Tx
· Mitchell S. Wahl - Fair Oaks Ranch, Tx
These scholarships were awarded on the basis of academic ability, school participation and community involvement. Students are sponsored by members of APHCC-Texas.
The APHCC-Texas Charitable and Educational Foundation has awarded a total of $149,000 in scholarships since 2003.
For more information about the APHCC-Texas Scholarship Program, contact Nancy Jones at 800/992-7422 (ext. 204) or [email protected].