PEACHTREE CITY, GA. — Rinnai Corp., Nagoya, Japan, established in 1921, launched its North American operation, Rinnai America Corporation, in 1974 in Los Angeles, Calif., making this year Rinnai America’s 40th anniversary.
Charged with delivering Rinnai’s energy-efficient technologies, the company’s first foray into the North American market included spa heaters and home-heating solutions. Today, Rinnai, with headquarters in Peachtree City, Georgia, offers a heating and water-heating portfolio.
“We are heating and water-heating pioneers in North America,” said Takashi Sonoda, president of Rinnai America. “Engineering superior products is our focus and we continue to deliver on our relentless pursuit of new technologies and the superior quality and reliability our customers have come to expect.”
Rinnai has experienced tremendous growth during its first four decades. Some key accomplishments include:
- Product launches: tankless water heaters in 1999, condensing gas boilers in 2008, hybrid tank-tankless water heaters in 2013 and reintroduced the vent-free fan convector in 2014.
- North America’s number-one selling brand of tankless water heaters.
- All eligible products are ENERGY STAR certified and the complete lineup of boilers received the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient Designation in 2014.
- Industry-leading technical support team available 24/7/365 and on-staff application engineers to help with sizing projects.
- On-site CSA-certified laboratory equipped with a 110-ton chiller, 28 test stations, our own Tankless Rack System and in-house Rinnai personnel who are accredited with CSA.
- Industry-leading national network of trained independent dealers in the United States and Canada.
“Forty years ago, we launched Rinnai with the mindset that we could create an exceptional company built on superior technology, integrity and a corporate environment of collaboration and innovation,” Sonoda added. “Rinnai wouldn’t be where it is today with our talented employees, loyal customers, dedicated distribution, and the support of the communities we operate in and we thank each of you for helping us in our first 40 years and our future successes.”
Rinnai America Corporation, a subsidiary of Rinnai Corporation in Nagoya, Japan, was established in 1974 and is headquartered in Peachtree City, Georgia. Rinnai Corporation manufactures gas appliances including tankless water heaters, a wide range of kitchen appliances and heating and air conditioning units. Rinnai is the largest gas appliance manufacturer in Japan and is the number-one selling brand of tankless gas water heaters in North America. Annual corporate revenues, including those of its subsidiaries, are in excess of $2.5 billion. With a global perspective to create 21st century products for the home and business, Rinnai Corporation commits itself to safety and the pursuit of comfortable lifestyles.