EVERETT, WASH. — Fluke Corp. announces the "My First Fluke"program, which allows students actively enrolled in technical or vocational schools, colleges, universities, apprenticeship programs or high schools in the United States to purchase one Fluke tool at a 25% discount.
Eligible products include:
- Fluke 376 True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex
- Fluke 373 True-rms AC Clamp Meter
- Fluke 323 Series Clamp Meter
- Fluke 902 True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter
- Fluke 87V True-rms Digital Multimeter (DMM)
- Fluke 233 Remote Display DMM
- Fluke 179 True-rms DMM with 80BK Temperature Probe
- Fluke 117 True-rms DMM with Non-contact Voltage Detection
- Fluke 116 True-rms DMM for HVAC
- Fluke 114 True-rms DMM
- Fluke 1587 Insulation DMM
- Fluke T+PRO Electrical Tester
- Fluke T5-1000 Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester
- Fluke 88V DMM for Automotive
The "My First Fluke" program complements the existing Fluke Education Program, which provides an unlimited 25% discount to not-for-profit educators and union instructors.
"Students hear their mentors preach 'nothing but the best, safest tools' when it comes to measuring electricity, but students can't always afford the best tool," said Amy Hansen, global brand director at Fluke Corporation. "We're excited to make our best-in-class tools more affordable for students."
Terms and conditions
Tools offered at the 25% discount are for currently enrolled U.S. students only. This is a lifetime offer of one tool per person. See complete terms and conditions on the website.
For more information, visit: the Fluke training website.