ALPHARETTA, GA -- Hansgrohe is taking its love of water and commitment to sustainability to the Instagram image-sphere in celebration of the 40th anniversary of the Clean Water Act (CWA). The company’s “For The Love of Water” contest invites users of the photo sharing platform to follow @HansgroheUSA and tag their best water related images with #fortheloveofwater. Four winners will each receive an über cool Polaroid Z2300 instant digital camera. Kicking into gear onOctober 1, 2012at 12 AM EST, the contest will conclude on October 31, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM EST.
The primary federal law in the U.S. governing water pollution, the establishment of the Clean Water Act in 1972 was a great step forward in the country’s water conservation movement. Committed to innovation and passionate about water, Hansgrohe is a firm believer in eco-conscious advancements like the CWA. An industry pioneer in sustainability and environmental protection, the company brings more than 30 years of eco-friendly product development to the market and is alongstanding partner in the EPA’s WaterSense® program. It has a company goal of reducing its water use in products and manufacturing 10% by 2014. Beyond being a catalyst for creativity, Hansgrohe hopes its “For the Love of Water” contest will serve as a reminder that we must safeguard the precious resource. In addition to the contest, Hansgrohe will show its continued efforts to preserve water by donating$5,000 each to the nonprofit Riverkeeper organizations for the Atlanta region and NYC area. The donations will help protect the environmental, recreational and commercial integrity of the Chattahoochee and Hudson rivers, which are located in the backyards of Hansgrohe’s North American headquarters and its designer brand studio, Axor NYC.
Entry Steps & Guidelines:
· Follow @HansgroheUSA on Instagram
· Tag an original,water-inspired photo with #fortheloveofwater
· Entrants must be residents of the 50 United States (excluding Rhode Island) or the District of Columbia.
· Multiple entries may be submitted
Timing & Rules:
· Submission Period- 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 1, 2012 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2012.
· Judging Period- 12:00:01 a.m. ET on Nov. 1, 2012 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Nov. 7, 2012.
· Images will be judged by a panel based on the clear relationship between the submission and the following criteria: creativity/originality of the photo and overall relevance to water & “for the love of water” theme
· The winners will be announced via Hansgrohe social media channels on or around November 14, 2012.
Contestants can find the complete official rules on statigr.am: http://statigr.am/contest/zxy/hansgrohe-fortheloveofwater-photo-contest