LAS VEGAS — At 4:00 pm PST on Wed., Jan. 21, join a group of industry experts including the editorial staff of CONTRACTOR Magazine for a Tweet-up focused on water conservation issues. Just use the hashtag #KBISChat to be a part of the conversation.
Questions will include:
- What was your favorite water conservation product at the show?
- What is the most innovative product you've seen at the show?
- What product do you think will save your customers the most water?
- WaterSense toilets are available with flush volumes as low as 0.8-gpf — but are your customers interested in low GPF toilets?
- In the shower, are your customers interested in water conservation or in a luxurious, full-flow shower?
- How will the 2015 water heater efficiency regulations change the way that water heaters are installed in new housing?
- Sensor faucets are a staple in commercial washrooms, but have they caught on in residential powder rooms or in the kitchen?
Twitter Chat Best Practices:
- Login to your Twitter Account
- Visit the #KBISChat thread by clicking on this link.
- The chat begins promptly at 6pm (CT). At this time the first question will be released.
- All questions will be marked in the format Q1:, Q2:, Q3: etc…
- To answer or respond to a question please respond with the letter A and the corresponding question number. Ex: A1:, A2:, A3:, etc…
- Make sure your tweet ends with #KBISChat so we can track your response. If your tweet exceeds 140 characters, make sure you end the first part of the tweet with “…” followed by #KBISChat.
- Each question will be released every 10 minutes.
- We will do our best to respond to everyone. Depending on the size of the chat, we may not be able to get to your response until after the chat has ended.
Who's Hosting #KBISChat?
Bob Mader, Senior Director of Content for Penton Media
Mader has been writing and reporting on the industry since the mid-1980s and contributes to CONTRACTOR’s print edition as well as Radiant Living and Green Mechanical Contractor. On line, he is a contributor to Contractormag.com, which is also host to his blog, As I See It.
Candace Roulo, Senior Content Editor, Penton Electrical, Energy and Mechanical Systems
Roulo has been a member of the Penton Media team since 2008. In addition to her writing and reporting both in print and on line, she blogs on energy and water conservation issues at her blog, Sustainably Speaking.
John Mesenbrink, CONTRACTOR’s Editor-at-Large
Also joining the discussion will CONTRACTOR’s Editor-at-Large, John Mesenbrink. Mesenbrink is a contributing editor to CONTRACTOR, the co-founder of Mechanical-Hub.com, and has been covering the plumbing and hydronic heating industry for nearly 10 years.