MORTON GROVE, IL -- Bell & Gossett announces the addition of a comprehensive update to its ESP-PLUS® online pump selection program. The program updates were created after extensive feedback from the program users. Upgrades were made to improve visuals and streamline performance of selection tool to ensure that the site would remain familiar for users provide an ease of use.
The program provides a more comprehensive, user friendly, and web-based selection tool targeted to engineers, consultants, designers, and end-users and includes the following features:
Accurate three-curve algorithms
- New icons with tool-tips will help users navigate the program
- Flow, Head, Pump Speed, Pump Type
- Metric (SI) and English Units of Measure
- Option for Viscous Fluid Correction
- Multiple Motor Selection Methods
- Series Pump Selection and Graphing
- Links to 2D and 3D CAD Drawings including Revit format
- Variable Speed Operation
- The program includes pump accessory sizing: Triple Duty Valves® and suction diffusers.
- System Modeling with Life-Cycle Costing
- Product Schedule for downloading or emailing
The entire family of ESP online pump selection programs is located in one easy to find location at www.xyleminc.com/esp
To learn more about Xylem innovative solutions and the Residential and Commercial Water brands such as A-C Fire, Bell & Gossett, Goulds Water Technology, Flowtronex, Lowara, McDonnell & Miller, visit www.completewatersystems.com.