Professionals looking to expand their knowledge in radiant heating and cooling, plumbing and fire sprinkler systems can now receive continuing education units (CEUs) when attending the following Uponor Academy training courses.
· Radiant Hydronics and Design with Controls
· Advanced Radiant Hydronics with Advanced Design Suite™ (ADS)
· Climate Cŏntrol™ Network System
· Geothermal Design and Application (receive IGSHPA accreditation)
· AquaSAFE™ Multipurpose Fire Sprinkler System Levels I and II
· Commercial PEX Plumbing Systems
“Uponor has a strong history of education and being on the cutting edge of technology,” says Wes Sisco, training manager at Uponor Academy.
“By offering CEUs with our Uponor Academy courses, professionals are now able to learn new skills and technologies that can help them expand their offerings to customers along with meeting their continuing education requirements.”
To learn more about the course offerings and to register, visit www.uponorpro.com/training.