The Associated Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors of Texas Charitable and Educational Foundation has awarded a total of $13,000 in scholarships to the following students for 2011:
· Colton Tanner Bolin - Boerne, Tx
· Wesley Noel Casey - Uvalde, Tx
· Kolton Reid Coffman, Seguin, Tx
· Katie Lynn Dillard - Mesquite, Tx
· Patrick Caleb Freund - Spring Branch, Tx
· Garrett Lee Gomez - Victoria, Tx
· Shane Stephen Hennig - Moody, Tx
· Shelby Wayne Hennig - Moody, Tx
· Devon Bailey Hillman - Richmond, Tx
· Christopher Michael Kordes - Amarillo, Tx
· Charlotte Grace O’Connor - Plano, Tx
· Maegan B. Ramirez - Helotes, Tx
· Kayla Marie Urbanek - Robinson, Tx
These scholarships were awarded on the basis of academic ability, school participation and community involvement. Students are sponsored by members of APHCC-Texas.
The APHCC-Texas Charitable and Educational Foundation has awarded a total of $121,000 in scholarships since 2003.
For more information about the APHCC-Texas Scholarship Program, contact Nancy Jones at 800/992-7422 (ext. 204) or email@example.com.