The highly successful Comfortech RoadShow Series will return in 2007 with an all-new program for plumbing and HVAC contractors. Produced and managed by CONTRACTOR and its sister publication, Contracting Business, the RoadShows will stop in six cities with one-day programs designed to help contractors re-energize their business.
Only $79 per attendee and one day out of the office make the Comfortech RoadShow Series the best training value in the industry featuring:
- Information-packed seminars taught by industry experts;
- Extensive networking opportunities;
- Idea exchange sessions; and
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon refreshments.
- Nashville, Tenn. - March 28;
- Philadelphia - April 11;
- Columbus, Ohio - May 2; and
- Milwaukee - May 16.
Visit www.comfortechroadshows.com for complete information about speakers and seminar information, venues and online registration.