Plumbing, HVACR and electrical contractors and service companies will have a chance to find out how to hire the key people they need to grow their business and achieve their goals at a recruiting event Oct. 27 at the Edgewater Beach Resort in Panama City, Fla.
The 2006 Recruiting 101 Boot Camp will teach the key strategies used by professional recruiting firms and America's top HVACR, plumbing and electrical companies, the event's organizers said. By attending this event, contractors will have the opportunity to learn what they need to do to find, attract and hire top employees, and they will take away information that can be implemented immediately into recruiting efforts.
The session will cover topics such as:
- - How to increase the number of qualified applicants without spending additional money on employment advertising;
- - Understanding the statistics of recruiting and how they affect the odds of finding the person to hire;
- - How to leverage recruiting dollars;
- - Strategies for recruiting people from outside the local area; and
- - How to position the company as the type that the best people want to work for.
This event will be presented by industry recruiting expert Mike Mayberry, president of WORKfor LLC, and by Terry Nicholson, president of Success Group International.
More information, along with pricing and registration forms, are available at www.workfornetwork.com/public/BootCampRegistration.pdf.