Presentations and clinics focusing on using thermal imagers to inspect roofs, energy efficiency in buildings, HVAC, and more building investigations topics will be featured at InfraMation 2011 in Las Vegas, November 9-11. InfraMation is the world’s largest infrared camera user conference and is sponsored by the Infrared Training Center (ITC), FLIR Systems and Extech Instruments.
Mechanical contractors interested in thermal imaging or who are already using the infrared technology for non-invasive inspections can learn from peers and thermography experts from around the world. Presentations and clinics include:
• Using IR to Find HVAC Problems
• Advanced Building [Infrared Inspection] Applications
• Techniques for On-Roof Inspections
• Thermography as an Aid in Building Commissioning
• Electrical Load and Heat for Residential Applications
Registration is open now, and a $100 savings off the full registration fee is available until September 22. Interested contractors are encouraged to visit www.InfraMation.org or call 877/773-3547 for more information.