MacDougall Plumbing and Mechanical, Milton, Massachuttes, is CONTRACTOR's Contractor of the Month for July. Find out why we at CONTRACTOR magazine believe MacDougall Plumbing and Mechanical is a top-notch contractor.
- What makes MacDougall Plumbing and Mechanical unique when compared to other contracting companies?
The field staff has multiple licenses and certifications. Very often the MacDougall licensed plumber installing a water heater is also a certified HVAC technician who can troubleshoot an air conditioning system. This cuts down on multiple visits to a home or business and improves our continuity of service.
- How many trucks does MacDougall Plumbing and Mechanical have? What type of trucks (make and model)?
The company has 10 fully stocked vehicles on the road and 20 technicians in the field. Each of the vehicles is customized to an individual team’s skill set.
- What are the most used tools by MacDougall Plumbing and Mechanical?
We use press technology as much as possible to reduce labor cost. Our teams are equipped with Milwaukee and Ridgid press tools. We also use Georg Fischer fusion weld tools for special projects.
- What equipment is most installed during residential jobs?
We recommend Viessmann high efficiency boilers for all water heating applications Viessmann quality, reliability, and tech support are the best in the industry. All our techs are factory trained at Viessmann’s Warwick Rhode Island facility.
- What makes MacDougall Plumbing and Mechanical a great place to work?
MacDougall Plumbing and Mechanical is a family business. MacDougall Plumbing and Mechanical consider its employees to be family. This attitude of courtesy and respect resonates throughout the organization as well as with customers and vendors.