1. What makes Marlin Mechanical Corporation unique when compared to other mechanical contracting companies?
We stand behind our work long term. If it is something we installed incorrectly we fix it at no cost even after the warranty period. Marlin provides a good work environment with great benefits such as the annual fishing trip for all our foremen. We have many employees who have been with us for twenty-five to thirty years.
2. How many trucks are does Marlin Mechanical Corporation have? What type of trucks (make and model)?
Marlin has around thirty-five vehicles, mostly pickup trucks. A mix of Chevy, Ford and Ram. Marlin also has a couple of stake bed delivery trucks and several service vans.
3. What are the most used tools at Marlin Mechanical Corporation?
Angle drills, Sawzalls, ladders, PEX crimping tools, hammer drills, soldering torches, threading machines.
4. What equipment is most installed during residential/commercial jobs?
Marlin specializes in multi-unit projects which include dormitories, assisted living and apartment projects. We install boilers, recirculating pumps, booster pumps, water softening equipment, storage tanks, sump pumps, deionization systems, air compressors.
5. What makes Marlin Mechanical Corporation a great place to work?
Marlin is loyal to our employees, well respected within the industry, sponsors company events (Christmas party, etc.), profit sharing plan (when Marlin is profitable we share it with the employees via bonuses and contributions to the profit sharing plan), health insurance, company provided vehicles and gas for foremen, paid vacation and personal time off.