NORTH OLMSTED, OH -- Moen is pleased to introduce a website that is completely tailored to the distinct needs of trade professionals. Available at MoenPro.com <http://www.moenpro.com/> , the site offers new ways for the trade to work faster and smarter with Moen <http://www.moen.com/> . Ideal for builders, remodelers, plumbers, showroom consultants, architects, designers, engineers and facility managers, MoenPro.com <http://MoenPro.com> delivers the tools that trade professionals most often request – including product information, literature, customized sell sheets, technical specifications, trend reports, warranty information and more.
“To properly design the new site, we solicited input during the planning phase from trade professionals to learn more about their priorities – and frustrations – when navigating manufacturer sites for their business needs,” said Emily Knight, senior digital marketing manager, Moen. “This information was vital in developing the concept for MoenPro.com <http://MoenPro.com> . But we didn’t stop there. Once we had a prototype of the site, we brought in more trade professionals and conducted usability testing to validate our concept and gather input for further enhancements.”
When visiting MoenPro.com <http://MoenPro.com> , trade customers will find a dynamic site tailored specifically to their roles. By indicating their profession, a personalized web page appears with optimized content. For instance, if interior designers visit the site, they may see content about color trends; if plumbers log in, they may see a video detailing the installation benefits of a new Moen® product.
In addition to housing extensive product information, MoenPro.com <http://MoenPro.com> allows users to customize literature with the Custom Sell Sheet Creator, and download spec information or CAD files for multiple products with the Product Specifier Tool.
“We realize our trade customers have very distinct needs when looking for online tools, and we designed MoenPro.com <http://MoenPro.com> to provide everything they might need in one powerful, information-packed, easy-to-navigate site,” said Kevin Campbell, senior director of marketing, wholesale, Moen. “Users will find a complete line of Moen products, breakthrough ideas and inspiration, plus expert advice that can help serve their customers better.”
- Custom Sell Sheet Creator – This business-building tool gives users more flexibility and control over how they present Moen products to clients. Easy to navigate and intuitive to use, the Sell Sheet Creator helps users assemble the information they want in just a few clicks to create full-color, customized Moen sell sheets.
- Choose the products offered by your company and include information regarding alternate finishes
- Personalize each sell sheet with a company name and logo
- Print or email it to customers
- Export sell sheets to a PowerPoint presentation for even further customization
- New Product Specifier Tool – This feature delivers direct access to multiple technical-documentation and CAD files. Users can easily:
- Generate a product list, either by browsing the Moen catalog or typing in a list of model numbers
- Add the products to an account, just like adding purchases to an online shopping cart
- Select “download,” and all of the information will be assembled and downloaded in a zip file. Depending on needs, users can choose spec sheets or CAD files. Commercial customers can even download BIM files.
For more information about Moen, visit moen.com or call 1-800-BUY-MOEN.
Moen introduces Moenpro.com, a website exclusively for trade professionals
Moen is pleased to introduce a website that is completely tailored to the distinct needs of trade professionals.