MORTON GROVE, IL – Homeowners seeking qualified advice on all things water, can find it on a new website designed to answer residential water and plumbing questions. Xylem Inc., a leading global water technology, has launched a residential consumer website, hosted by its Goulds Water Technology (GWT) brand. The tool will help inform end users and connect them with GWT professional installers for home water management.
In the Ask the Expert section of the website, consumers’ questions on everything from water pressure to wastewater will be handled by a team of experts that includes engineers, professional dealers, installers and DIYers.
“The residential website is designed to help homeowners identify potential water problems, submit questions and highlight water considerations they may be unfamiliar with,” said Susan O’Grady, Manager of Communications for Global Residential & Specialty segment, Xylem Applied Water Systems (AWS). “These questions and answers will then be catalogued in an online library to serve as a resource for consumers to solve their common and not-so-common water problems.”
Topics on the website highlight:
- Wastewater and drainage – Helps homeowners understand sump pumps and offers suggestions for proper plumbing maintenance.
- Water pressure – Outlines tips and products that help provide constant water pressure throughout the home.
- Well care and maintenance – Provides educational resources and insight on the best ways to safely utilize groundwater.
- Lawn and garden irrigation – Introduces homeowners to the options and benefits of an irrigation system.
- Energy saving tips – Offers recommendations for energy savings around the home.
“Whether choosing sections based on topic or reviewing the home as a whole, the residential website shares tips, stats, facts and insight on everything home and water,” said O’Grady.
Also on the website, visitors can sign up for a quarterly newsletter that shares advice and information for homeowners. To learn more and take a tour of the website, visit http://residential.goulds.com/.