In this article from HVACR Distribution News, editor Candace Roulo talks about how the key to success -- in business or in sports -- is getting out of your comfort zone; and there's no better place to do that than at Comfortech 2016.
From the article:
As most of you know, the industry is changing so fast thanks to the Internet of Things, Building Information Modeling, Smart Buildings, the Smart/Connected Home Market and Smart Tools... If you are not already learning about these technologies and how they are going to change the HVACR industry, you need to get out of your comfort zone (you don’t want to be stagnant) and gain knowledge in these areas.
There are over 50 credits available at this year's Comfortech between NATE and RSES. Here is a breakdown by track:
- Technical Residential = NATE 6.25 NATE Credits | 5 RSES Credits
- Technical Light Commercial = 2.5 NATE Credits | 2 RSES Credits
- Management & Recruiting = 3 NATE Credits
- New Green Technology = 1.5 NATE Credits
- Sales & Marketing = 1.25 NATE Credits
- Smart Connected Homes = 1.25 NATE Credits
- Pre Conference Workshops = 18 NATE Credits | 13 RSES Credits