INDIANAPOLIS, IN — Today, NTEA’s Generation Next elected five new Board of Governors members during its annual meeting, held in conjunction with Work Truck Week® 2022.
New governors at large are:
- Nathan Eichinger, Fontaine Modification Co. (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Michelle Leyo, Curry Supply Co. (Martinsburg, Pennsylvania)
- Blake Norris, The Godwin Group (Dunn, North Carolina)
- Chris Prenkert, Kargo Master (Rancho Cordova, California)
- Jennifer Rogers, Tommy Gate Co. (Scottsdale, Arizona)
Serving as officers on the 2022–2023 Board of Governors are:
- Chair Aaron Clevenger, Muncie Power Products (Muncie, Indiana)
- Vice Chair Ashley Pace, Truck Bodies & Equipment International Inc. (Hoover, Alabama)
- Treasurer Brian Guillerault, Hews Co. LLC (South Portland, Maine)
Continuing their terms as governors at large are:
- Derek Hill, Fallsway Equipment Co. (Akron, Ohio)
- Sean Woodman, Muncie Power Products (Muncie, Indiana)
NTEA’s Generation Next gives new industry professionals support in developing skills and building peer relationships in the work truck industry. Benefits of joining include personal, business and professional development; new contacts from the commercial vehicle community; enhanced industry knowledge; and leadership resources and insights. Membership is free to employees of NTEA member companies who are new to the work truck industry (less than 10 years of services). Find additional details at ntea.com/generationnext.