What was Kohler Co.s first product?
Masco Corp., parent company of Delta Faucet and Hasgrohe, started in 1929 making parts in what industry?
Viega, founded in 1899, got its start selling what products?
Uponor, formerly Wirsbo, got its start way WAY back in 1620 manufacturing what for who?
Bonus double question! In the 1940s Taco went to work for the navy building _______________ for warships and ______________ for navy planes?
Alfred M. Moen, the founder of Moen, Inc., is famous for what invention?
American Radiator and Standard Sanitary merged in 1940 to form what bath and kitchen products company?
1) In 1873 John Michael Kohler published a one-page catalog where he advertised an enameled, cast iron "horse trough/hog scalder... when furnished with four legs will serve as a bathtub."
2) Automotive. They machined screws for the Hudson Motor Car Co.
3) Brass beer taps.
4) High quality steel and weapons for the King of Sweden.
5) Steel tube heat exchangers for the warships, gun mounts for the planes. The company earned two Army-Navy E Awards for manufacturing excellence during the war.
6) The single-handle mixing faucet. He would go on to personally hold some 75 patents and is in the National Inventors Hall of Fame.
7) American Standard.