As scandals in corporate America still make news, Quality Service Contractors will delve into “Ethics and Integrity” topics at its next meeting to make sure members’ businesses operate in a correct and fair manner. The deadline for hotel room reservations and early-bird meeting registration is June 27.
At their QSC Power Meeting July 26-28 in Washington, QSC members will explore ethical issues in depth, with discussions ranging from employment practices to interaction with legislators. Attendees will learn the importance of building their business and personal lives on ethical principles that can lead to success and happiness.
Seminar topics and speakers include:
· “How Great Companies Avoid and
Manage Crisis Successfully,” Jon Seltzer;
· “Taking the High Road to Success,” Julie Alexander;
· “Crisis Media Management/Media Training,” Loretta Cooper;
· “Hire the Right Person for the Job the First Time,” Bill Kinnard;
· “Enhancing Service from the Top, ” Kevin Dougherty; and
· “Building Integrity and Trust in the Political Process,” Lake Coulson.
Other highlights of the meeting include a Challenge Air/HODESCO Golf Tournament, small-shop roundtable session, an opening and closing reception and an industry partner showcase.
QSC is an enhanced service group of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors - National Association. QSC's goal is to deliver state-of-the-art training programs, products and services for select members of PHCC’s service and repair membership.
For more information, call 800/533-7694; or visit http://www.qsc-phcc.org .