MORTON GROVE, ILL. — Bell & Gossett announced its training course
schedule for the fourth quarter of 2009 at the Little Red Schoolhouse Education Center in Morton Grove, Ill., a suburb of Chicago. The free training seminars are open to contractors, engineers and facility maintenance professionals.
The seminars are tailored to various industry occupations and cover a wide range of topics. The lead seminar instructor is U.S. Green Building Council LEED certified for all programs. Upon completion of the three-day seminars, CEU credits are awarded to graduates.
Industry professionals can sign up for the following seminars:
• Design and application – Oct. 5-7
• Service and maintenance – Oct. 12-14
• Steam operation and maintenance – Oct. 19-21
• Large chilled water – Nov. 2-4
• Modern hydronics basic – Nov.16-18
• Steam system design – Dec. 7-9
• Design and application – Dec.14-16
Seminar reservations must be made through Bell & Gossett representatives.