Members of Quality Service Contractors will be told Feb. 22-24, 2007, at their Power Meeting XXVI in Scottsdale, Ariz., that superior business management processes and analysis are crucial to any company's success.
With the theme "Striving for Excellence," the meeting will offer a variety of seminar topics and speakers. They include:
- "Management Processes" - Gary Elekes
- "Operational Processes" - Gary Oetker
- "If You Made So Much Money, Where Is It?" - Ron Collier
- "Keeping Score" - Lawrence Snow
- "Striving for Excellence" - Mark Matteson; and
- "Implementing and Executing Change" - Mark Matteson.
To encourage participation and discussion, the seminars will be formatted for smaller groups of contractors and will be offered several times so that everyone will have the opportunity to attend all sessions. In addition to the seminars, other networking opportunities will be available, including the Feb. 22 Challenge Air Golf Tournament sponsored by Hodes Co. and an Industry Partner Showcase.
QSC is an enhanced service group of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors-National Association. QSC delivers training programs, products and services for plumbing and HVACR service and repair contractors. For more information about the meeting, call 800/533-7694 or visit www.qsc-phcc.org.