MORTON GROVE, IL — Engineers, contractors and installers in the plumbing and hydronic heating an cooling industries are invited to learn more about the proper design, installation and maintenance of hydronic and steam systems at Bell & Gossett’s Little Red Schoolhouse (LRSH). As the LRSH announces its first quarter training schedule for 2016, B&G also marks 100 years of innovation and excellence.
The in-person seminars cover a wide range of topics and offer hands-on training in the latest HVAC system design at the fully-equipped learning center. Courses are designed to meet industry credentialing requirements as well as bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge of HVAC systems and real-world applications.
Join the ranks of the more than 60,000 HVAC professionals worldwide who have participated in this industry-leading training since it began in 1954. The LRSH is unique in that it focuses on the whole system design rather than concentrating on specific products.
Little Red Schoolhouse first quarter schedule
• Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* Feb.1-3
• Modern Hydronic Heating Systems Basic Seminar* Feb. 8-10
• Modern Hydronic Heating Systems Advanced Seminar* Feb. 15-17
• Plumbing Systems Design Seminar Feb. 29-March 2
• Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* March 7-9
• Large Chilled Water System Design Seminar* March 14-16
• Steam System Design & Application Seminar March 21-23
* Seminar approved by GBCI to provide credit toward the credential maintenance requirements of the LEED Associate and LEED AP certifications
Bell & Gossett’s commitment to education continues with virtual curriculum and is available to a global audience. The Online Little Red Schoolhouse training and educational program begins with introductory courses on centrifugal pump fundamentals and piping systems.
These courses are intended to complement the more in-depth, hands-on experience students receive during the in-person courses.
For continuing education credit information, seminar descriptions, representative information and enrollment, visit www.bellgossett.com/training-education.
To sign up for seminars via the Online Little Red Schoolhouse, visit: http://training.bellgossett.com/.