PITTSBURGH, PA — Do you sell, design, install or maintain steam boilers? Ray Wohlfarth, international boiler author, will be teaching a class on low pressure steam systems this fall.
This class will help you understand how steam works. The class runs from 5:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. The price for the three hour class is only $149.00 and includes dinner. The class will be held in three different locations.
- Astoria, New York, Oct. 18
- Timonium, Md., Oct. 26
- Cleveland, Ohio, Nov. 1
Wohlfarth has over three decades of real life experience inside boiler rooms and uses humor and jobsite stories to teach the class. He is author of the following books:
- Lessons Learned in a Boiler Room
- Lessons Learned Connecting New Boilers to Old Pipes
- Lessons Learned Servicing Boilers
- Lessons Learned: Brewing with Steam