WESTFIELD, MA, — SpacePak, the originator of small duct heating and cooling systems has announced the kick-off of its 2016 training offerings on March 21-22 at the Reed Institute in Westfield, MA. The class offers a full day of training on hydronic systems from industry icon John Siegenthaler followed by a second day of Spacepak product specific application training. Attendance is free, registration is required. Visit www.thereedinstitute.com for more details.
Have Your Considered This?
New concepts for North American Hydronics
Presented by Siegenthaler
- Dynamic Duo system: air-to-water heat pump + boiler
- 12 common errors in hydronic systems
- Comparison between valve based zoning and circulator based zoning
- Thermal storage in hydronic systems
- Demineralized water for hydronic systems
- Home run distribution systems for baseboard
Day two covers everything needed for the proper design, installation and service of SpacePak's total comfort systems. This dynamic class is designed to give attendees complete exposure to SpacePak's high efficiency product offerings including our flagship SDHV systems as well as our line of air-to-water Solstice heat pumps, buffer tanks and fan coil units. This class will provide hands-on tutorials as well as "tips and tricks" only the experts at SpacePak can provide.
The Reed Institute
152 Notre Dame St.
Westfield, MA 01085