MORTON GROVE, IL. — Bell & Gossett announces its 2015 third quarter Little Red Schoolhouse seminar schedule for in-person training. The training center’s seminars provide systems design training to engineers, wholesalers and contractors in the plumbing and hydronic heating and cooling industries.
Little Red Schoolhouse
Opened in 1954, the Little Red Schoolhouse offers seminars covering a wide range of topics tailored to different occupations in the industry. Our Little Red Schoolhouse, a completely equipped learning center, has trained more than 60,000 engineers, contractors and installers in the proper design, installation and maintenance of hydronic and steam systems.
Little Red Schoolhouse third quarter schedule
• Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* September 28-30
• Service & Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar October 5-7
• Modern Hydronic Heating Systems- Basic Seminar* October 12-14
• Modern Hydronic Heating Systems- Advanced Seminar* October 19-21
• Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* November 9-11
• Large Chilled Water System Design Seminar* November 16-18
• Steam System Design & Application Seminar December 7-9
*Seminar approved by GBCI to provide credit toward the credential maintenance requirements of the LEED Associate And LEED AP certifications
Bell & Gossett’s commitment to education continues with virtual curriculum. The Online Little Red Schoolhouse training and educational programming is available to a global audience. Programming begins with introductory courses on centrifugal pump fundamentals and piping systems. These courses are intended to complement the more in-depth, hands-on experience our students get through in-person courses.
For continuing education credit information, seminar descriptions, representative information and enrollment, visit www.bellgossett.com/training-education.
To sign up for seminars via the Online Little Red Schoolhouse, visit: http://training.bellgossett.com/.