The Comfortech Show hits Philadelphia September 18-20, and if you haven’t penciled it in on your calendar, you should. The entire Comfortech event, from start to finish, is put together like a delicious cheesesteak sandwich (I couldn’t resist). I have been to past shows and I think this one could be one of the best yet! Why, you ask? Well, I put together five reasons to attend:
1. Networking/Seminars — I can think of no better way to spend a couple of days in Philly than with some of your closest friends and colleagues in the industry. In today’s business climate, networking is an invaluable tool, and the seminars offered are second to none! For a schedule of events, http://www.comfortechshow.com/ct13/Public/Calendar.aspx?DateId=&FormatId=&DurationId=&ID=1047940&sortMenu=103001
And how about the Thursday Night Extravaganza, which has become the social and networking event of Comfortech with plenty of good food and cold drinks on hand. It's the industry party of the year — Thursday, September 19 - 8:00 p.m.! This year, guests will be treated to a night of fun, games, music, and sports when XFINITY Live! Is overtaken in South Philadelphia. Did I mention a mechanical bull? Yeah, we have that, too.
2. The Keynote — Three-time All-Star outfielder/first baseman, and current ESPN analyst for Sunday Night Baseball and Baseball Tonight, John Kruk, gives the keynote Thursday, September 19 - 10:00 a.m. How cool is that?
3. Seeing the latest products and technology — During the Product Showcase, Thursday, September 19 from 11:45-03:30 p.m., contractors get to see first-hand the new products and services from some of the leading HVAC/Hydronics manufacturers in the industry.
4. Mechanical Town Hall — Stick around on Friday and you won’t be disappointed. The Mechanical Town Hall, Friday, September 20th - 9:30am, features some of the most respected names in the industry to talk about how to better succeed in today’s marketplace. From HVAC/Hydronics to training to social media, we got you covered. Sharing their experiences on the roundtable event, Dave Yates - President, F.W. Behler - York, PA Eric Aune - President, Aune Plumbing LLC - Zimmerman, MN Anthony Reikow - Education & Training Specialist, B.J. Terroni Company, Inc. - Bensalem, PA. Steve Miles - General Manager, Jerry Kelly Heating and Air Conditioning - St. Charles, MO Alana Ward - President, Baggett Heating and Cooling - Nashville, TN, will give their own unique perspectives on today’s industry.
5. Comfortech Industry Leadership Symposium — Right after the Mechanical Town Hall, you don’t want to miss this Leadership Symposium, with lunch included (Friday, September 20th - 11:00am). The Symposium is an outstanding opportunity to hear and interact with five top industry manufacturing executives that will serve on a panel before an audience of leading contractors like yourself! Contractors will be able to interact with some of the top manufacturing minds in the industry in a question-and-answer format that will be facilitated by Contracting Business.com and Contractor magazines. The panel includes: Johnny White, Jr. – Taco; Gary Michel - Ingersoll Rand/Trane; Craig Johnson - White-Rodgers; John Galyan – Danfoss; and John Warner - LAARS Heating Systems.
BONUS: For all of you riders out there, one lucky attendee will win a Harley Davidson Sportster XL 883 “Iron” Motorcycle at Comfortech 2013! All registered attendees will receive an entry form on-site with instructions on how to enter.
For more on this great Comfortech event, please visit http://www.comfortechshow.com.