GREENVILLE, IL — In January Enertech Global, the manufacturer of GeoComfort, Hydron Module, and TETCO, announced the Geothermal Friends & Family referral campaign. This new program gives dealers an opportunity to tap into their existing geothermal customers to generate incremental sales.
The campaign offers a monetary reward to existing geothermal homeowners (regardless of what brand system they currently own) who refer their friends and family to a GeoComfort, Hydron Module, or TETCO geothermal system. In exchange, the friend or family member gets a rebate for their Enertech-manufactured geothermal system purchase.
- Rebate period runs January 18, 2016 to December 31, 2016
- Referring customers receive $100 from Enertech Global once the referral customer installs and registers an Enertech-manufactured residential geothermal system
- There is no limit on the number of referrals a customer can submit
- The new (referral) geothermal customer will receive a $400 rebate on their purchase
- Current geothermal owners who refer themselves for a replacement system will receive a $500 rebate on their purchase
- Homeowners with ANY brand of geothermal system are eligible to make a referral
Enertech is encouraging dealers to advertise the Friends & Family promotion via radio, newspaper, direct mail, television, billboards, social media, and on their websites. Additionally, Enertech will be offering special marketing programs for their customers to participate in during 2016, to coincide with the Friends & Family rebate.
“We believe this program will be successful for our dealers because it targets their existing customers,” said Enertech Residential Sales Manager, Tim Wright. “After all, these homeowners are already familiar with the contractor and already own a geothermal system. They’re often your best sales tool and your biggest advocates.”
Full program details and referral submission forms are available on the Hydron Module, GeoComfort, and TETCO websites. Contractors who are interested in participating can contact Enertech for additional information.