The annual Commercial Contracting Roundtable and Design/Build Seminar,
Oct. 25-26 in Atlanta, presents commercial HVACR contractors an opportunity to hear new
ideas, network with peers and learn from experts who have hands-on experience.
Contracting Business magazine, a sister publication of CONTRACTOR,
and Air Conditioning Contractors of America are working together to present two days
of workshops on technical, management and marketing topics designed to show contractors
how to grow and improve their business. Contractors will learn:
- About the economic outlook for construction from Ken Simonson, chief economist
of the Associated General Contractors of America;
- How to identify energy savings through Design/Build solutions;
- How to position their company to make high-margin revenues with boiler maintenance
- How to develop successful relationships with retailers on a national basis;
- How to use commissioning as a differentiator;
- How to get paid using a successful milestone payment method;
- How to become a great company to work for; and
- How to use quality to combat low price.
The Commercial Contracting Roundtable and Design/Build Seminar also
is an opportunity for contractors to network with their peers from around the country.
for more information and to register.