HomeServe USA (HomeServe), a leading provider of home repair solutions, today announced winners of its 1st Annual National Top Contractor Awards. Presented during the 1st Annual National Top Contractor Conference & Roundtable, held in Dallas, Texas last month, HomeServe recognized contractors from around the U.S. and Canada who are raising the industry bar and achieving excellence in customer service and service delivery.
In the Customer Service category, winners included:
· National & Midwest Region - Torgerson Excavation, Des Moines, IA
· Northeast Region - ACE Mechanical, Fords, NJ
· Southeast Region - Eagle Services, Birmingham, AL
· Central Region - Fixxer Plumbing Company, Mesquite, TX
· Western Region - Stott Plumbing, Salt Lake City, UT
· Mid-Atlantic Region - Omega Electric, Gilbertsville, PA
In the Service Delivery category, the award recipients included:
· National & Mid-Atlantic Region – Total Plumbing, Warminster, PA
· Northeast Region - Lanzo Plumbing, Hackensack, NJ
· Southeast Region - Hers and His Plumbing, Nashville, TN
· Central Region - Absolute Comfort, Minot, ND
· Midwest Region - Royal Plumbing, Southfield, MI
· Western Region - Frassica Plumbing, Corona, CA
The company also recognized its outstanding contractor partners in the U.S. and Canada who are part of the Utility Service Partners network. The Service Delivery award recipients within that network included:
· USA Service Delivery Winner: Ladd’s Anytime Plumbing, Tulsa, OK
· Canada Service Delivery Winner: Mountain Plumbing, Hamilton, ON
“Congratulations go to each of our contractor partners that earned this recognition, for demonstrating what it means to go above and beyond for customers and being standard-bearers of best-in-class service,” said Tom Rusin, CEO of HomeServe USA. “These individuals are HomeServe’s face to the customer and they embody our focus to deliver high-quality repair services to the homeowners we serve. We are pleased to celebrate those that share in our mission and set an example within our industry through their commitment and dedication.”
Contractors were evaluated against a number of criteria for the Top Contractor Awards, including performance reports, score cards and customer feedback, among other measures. In addition to the awards ceremony, the HomeServe Contractor Conference served as an educational and networking opportunity for a select group of top contractors across the nation within the Company’s network.
HomeServe is a provider of service plans for water, sewer, electrical, HVAC and other home repair emergencies. The Company’s customers enjoy access to a Repair Hotline that is accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and a network of employed or local, licensed and insured technicians available to come to their home for repairs. For more information, visit www.HomeServeUSA.com.