ROCHESTER, N.Y. –– Small business owners and HR managers can learn about the benefits of consumer-driven health plans and whether this type of plan is a good fit for their business at an April 8 live, educational Webinar from Paychex Inc.
Attendees will learn the ways that consumer-driven health plans help make health insurance more affordable. Topics will include:
- An overview of consumer-driven plans
- Ways that employers and employees benefit
- How consumer-driven plans can help lower health care costs
- Things to think about to help you select the right plan
- Employer responsibilities
To learn more about the seminars available from Paychex, visit http://resources.paychex.com/seminars.aspx.
Paychex Inc. provides payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses. The company offers comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing, payroll tax administration, and employee pay services such as direct deposit.