1. What makes Fras-Air Service Experts unique when compared to other mechanical contracting companies?
We believe we offer several unique advantages to our customers, and they’re represented in our name. Service is a cornerstone of our culture – we strive for a culture where the customer is our most important focus. We engage with each customer and try to make him or her feel they are our only customer. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is put in writing, and it’s good for one year, so the customer knows that our service doesn’t stop after the initial call.
2. How many trucks does Fras-Air Service Experts have? What type of trucks (make and model)?
We have 26 vans, all Fords 250s; two box trucks; three Ford Transits; and six Ford Escape SUVs for the sales team.
3. What are the most used tools at Fras-Air Service Experts?
We have a handheld device we call FAST — similar to what UPS has. It contains all customer history and information, the technician’s notes - they can see their previous notes if needed. It also contains all equipment model and serial numbers and pricing — all in one hand!
4. What equipment is most installed during residential/commercial jobs?
High-efficiency Lennox gas furnaces and air conditioning systems.
5. What makes Fras-Air Service Experts a great place to work?
Everybody is part of the team, and everybody's opinion matters. Management doesn’t dictate. We ask for input, and we all work together for a common goal. In the month of October we painted two of our vans pink, and 20% of the pink vans’ revenue will be donated to Breast Cancer awareness. The idea for this marketing campaign came from one of our employees. We encourage input from them as they are the core of our business. We share and explain our financial goals with our team, and they in turn take ownership of the results.